From Petrobras' statement of support to the EITI:
Transparency is an ethical principle that guides the actions of the Petrobras System and should manifest itself as regards the public interest, according to the rights of personal privacy, and to the company’s Information Security Policy. In addition to the UN Global Compact, through its tenth principle, Petrobras participates in initiatives that promote transparency and combat corruption, such as Paci and EITI.
International-level company form:
- Has the company published a clear public statement endorsing the EITI Principles and Criteria, and ensured this is accessible on its external website? YES
- If applicable (i.e. for operations in EITI implementing countries that have completed at least one validation), has the company provided links on its external website to completed (Country-level) Company Forms? Not applicable
- Has the company assigned strategic responsibility for EITI to a member of its senior management and appointed a lead contact person responsible for communication of the company’s EITI policy, action in support of EITI, and responding to queries from EITI stakeholders? YES
- If the International EITI Conference has taken place in the validation period, did a member of senior management attend or send a statement of support? YES
- Where a company has a global sustainability report or corporate responsibility report, has the company included a summary of its contribution to EITI in this and on its external website? YES