38th Board Meeting
The 38th Board meeting will take place from 25-26 October in Manila, the Phillipines.
Agenda and minutes can be found in PDF format below.
Blogs from Manila:
News items from Manila:
- Guyana: Stakeholders agree to use EITI to promote transparency
- Mozambique recognised by the EITI Board as having made meaningful progress, highlighting areas where more is needed
- Mexico embraces oil, gas and mining transparency
- The EITI Board recognises Tanzania’s efforts to implement extractives transparency
- Zambia makes stride in ensuring accountable management of oil, gas and minerals
- EITI Board welcomes progress on oil, gas and mining transparency in Honduras
- EITI Board ushers in new era of systematic disclosures
- Niger progressing slowly against the EITI Standard
- The EITI Board concludes that Iraq’s “potential has yet to be fulfilled” in oil and mining sector
Find an overview of all Board meetings here.