Job announcement: Recruitment assistant, 15-20 hours per week
The Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI) International Secretariat is recruiting a part-time administrative officer for up to three months to join the office in Oslo, Norway.
This position offers the chance to work in an international and vibrant working environment helping citizens of resource-rich countries benefit from their natural resources and to work on subjects at the cutting edge of development and the extractive industry.
The position is to assist in an active recruitment process as well as general administrative tasks over the next 3 months. The position will be paid from 250 to 400 Norwegian Kroner per hour and should expect to work up to approximately 15-20 hours per week.
- Contacting candidates and arranging interview time, date and logistics
- Conducting written interviews
- Contacting unsuccessful applicants
- Monitor contributions from supporting companies and financial institutions
- General administrative tasks
- Bachelor degree
- Good command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of French, Russian or Spanish or any other languages are an added advantage.
- Experience with recruitment is an advantage but not required.
- Experience working in an international environment and with international partners.
- Applicants must be entitled to work in Norway.
How to apply
Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject “Administrative officer” no later than close of business on 28 February 2017. Further inquiries can be directed to Brynjar Wiersholm (firstname.lastname@example.org), Finance and Human Resources Director, at the EITI International Secretariat.