Mozambique Validation 2017
This Validation has been completed.
Mozambique was found to have made meaningful progress.
Board decision: 2017-51/BM-38/BP-38-6-A
Public Validation page: eiti.org/validation/mozambique/2017
Validation commenced on 1 January 2017.
Validation country visit: 13-17 February 2017
Secretariat initial assessment was completed on 9 June 2017.
The Validation report was issued on 13 August 2017.
Discussed in VC at meeting (including comparison table) on 20 September 2017.
Recommendation from VC to Board on TBC.
Initial data collection and stakeholder consultations
- 08.06.2017 - Report on Initial data collection and stakeholder consultation [English]
Validation Report & comments
- 04.07.17 - Draft Validation report [English] [Portuguese]
- 04.08.17 - Comments from the MSG [English] [Portuguese]
- 31.07.17 Comments from CSOs [English] [Portuguese]
- 13.08.2017 - Final Validation report [English] [French]
- 13.08.2017 - Comparison table [English] [French]
- DATE - VC Recommendation to the Board: Validation of Mozambique [English, French], Board Circular XXX / Board Paper XX-XX
Letter to the country
- DATE - PDF [to follow]