Philippines Validation 2017
This Validation has been completed.
The Philippines was found to have made satisfactory progress.
Board decision: 5 October 2017
Validation commenced on 1 January 2017.
Country visit: 20-24 February 2017
Secretariat initial assessment was completed on 18 May 2017.
The draft Validation report was circulated to the MSG on 26 June 2017, with a deadline for comments of 18 July 2017.
The Validation report was issued on 11 August 2017.
Discussed in VC at meeting (including comparison table) on 28 August 2017 [VC meeting minutes].
Recommendation from VC to Board on 22.09.2017 via Board circular 239.
Documents related to the Validation:
Initial data collection and stakeholder consultations
- 18.05.17 - Report on Initial data collection and stakeholder consultation [English]
Validation Report & comments
- 26.06.17 - Draft Validation Report [English]
- 18.07.17 - Comments from the MSG [English]
- 11.08.17 - Validation Report [English] [French]
- 17.08.17 - Comparison table [English] [French]
- 22.09.17 - VC Recommendation to the Board: Validation of the Philippines [English] [French]