Request for expressions of interest: Beneficial Ownership Consultant, Myanmar
This RoEI is now closed.
On behalf of the MSG, the Ministry of Planning and Finance now invite a competent consultant (firm) to provide the following services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include but not limited to the following:
- Development of a Beneficial Ownership Work Plan including clear definition of institutional and implementation arrangements.
- Development a Beneficial Ownership Communications and Capacity Development Plan
- Design and Implementation of Pilot Data Gathering Project on Beneficial Ownership
Interested consulting firms should provide information demonstrating that they have required qualifications, skills and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in corporate and/or investment law.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in business administration, or commercial/financial operations.
- Knowledge of the oil, gas and mining sectors or other natural resources sectors, preferably in Myanmar or the SE Asian region.
- A track record in similar work. Prior international or local experience implementing EITI is an advantageous.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the CQS method set out in the Consultant Guidelines dated on Jan 2011 revised on July 2014.
Please note that the total size of all attachments should be less than 5MB. The total number of pages should not exceed 50 pages. Consultants may associate to enhance their qualifications.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or (by mail or in person) not later than September 28, 2017.