Request for expressions of interest: Consultancy Services for producing the 4th Myanmar EITI report
The Ministry of Planning and Finance now invites a competent consultant firm for Myanmar EITI’s Independent Administrator to produce the fourth MEITI report for the fiscal year 2016-17.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include but are not limited to the following:
- Based on previous MEITI reports and the Terms of Reference for this position the consultant will carry out a consultation process with MEITI stakeholders to provide recommendations for the scope of the 4th MEITI report.
- Once the scope has been approved by the MEITI-MSG, the consultant will produce the 4th MEITI reconciliation report in line with the EITI Standard 2016, by March 31st, 2019.
- The scope of the reports will include Oil and Gas, Mining and Jade and Gems and Pearl Sectors.
The Ministry of Planning and Finance, the Republic of the Union of Myanmar now invites eligible consultant firms to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff). Interested consulting firms should provide information demonstrating that they have required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are:
- Expertise and experience in the oil, gas, mining, jade and gems and Pearl sectors in Myanmar or in Asia Region.
- Expertise in accounting, auditing and financial analysis.
- A track record in similar work. Previous experience in EITI reporting is not required, but would be advantageous.
- Registration in Myanmar and being in line with the Myanmar Accountancy Council Law
- A Local partner must have sufficient staff and capacity with full cooperation and coordination both for IA and NCS.
- They must have availability of staff with appropriate skills to complete the required task on schedule.
Please note that the total size of all attachments should be less than 5MB. The total number of pages should not exceed 50 pages. Consultants may associate to enhance their qualifications.
The services are expected to be delivered with a total duration of 8 months. The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank's Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011 revised July 2014 ("Consultant Guidelines"), setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest. Consultant firm will be selected in accordance with CQS method set out in the Consultant Guidelines. Further information and a copy of the detailed Terms of Reference (TORs) can be obtained at the address below during working days from 10:00 to 15:00 hours.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below or sent by email to email@example.com not later than July 23rd 2018.
For further inquiry:
Daw Khin Khin Lwin
Myanmar EITI Office, Fiscal Policy, Strategy and EITI Division
Budget Department, Ministry of Planning and Finance
Office No. 26, Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar
Phone: +95-67-410580, Fax: +95-67-410533
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org