Uganda EITI candidature application
Uganda joined the EITI on 12 August 2020.
The candidature application was received by the EITI Secretariat on 13 July 2020. Uganda's candidature application form, together with supporting documentation, were approved by the MSG on 2 July 2020.
Below you can find the following documents:
- MSG Terms of Reference
- Minutes of MSG meetings
- Letter requesting nominations to MSG
- Members of the MSG
- Secretariat staff induction
- Company letter support of EITI
- Industry consultation meeting
- Letter from Uganda Chamber of Mines and Petroleum nominating MSG member
Civil society engagement
- CSO participation in the sign-up process
- Civil Society workplan 2020
- Consultation between CSO and MSG chair