Validation of the Philippines 2017 - documentation
The Philippines' Validation commenced on 1 January 2017. On 5 October 2017, the EITI Board found that the Philippines has made satisfactory progress in implementing the 2016 EITI Standard.
The following documentation laid the basis for the Board's decision, attached below:
- Initial data collection by the International Secretariat (English, French)
- Draft Validation Report by the independent Validator ASI (English, French)
- Philippines EITI multi-stakeholder group's comments on the draft Validation Report and initial data collection (English)
- Response of the Validator to the MSG (English)
- Final Validation Report (English)
Find out more about the result of The Philippines's Validation:
- The Validation overview page, including the Board decision
- News item: The Philippines recognised as the first country to achieve satisfactory progress against the EITI Standard.
- The Philippines' country page