Validation of Tanzania 2017 - reports
Tanzania's Validation commenced on 1 January 2017. On 25 October 2017, the EITI Board found that Tanzania has made meaningful progress in implementing the 2016 EITI Standard.
The following documentation laid the basis for the Board's decision, attached below:
- Initial data collection by the International Secretariat (English)
- Draft Validation Report by the independent Validator ASI (English)
- Tanzania's EITI multi-stakeholder group's comments on the draft Validation Report and initial data collection (English)
- Response of the Validator to the MSG (English)
- Final Validation Report (English, French)