Validation Tajikistan 2016 - reports
Tajikistan Validation commenced on 1 July 2016. On 8 March 2017, the EITI Board found that Tajikistan has made inadequate progress in implementing the 2016 EITI Standard. The country was suspended and needs to address corrective actions.
The following documentation laid the basis for the Board's decision, attached below:
- Report on the Initial data collection by the International Secretariat [English] [Russian]
- Comments from the multi-stakeholder group (MSG) [English] [Russian]
- Comments from the MSG Chair [English] [Russian]
- Validation Report by the independent Validator SDSG [English] [Russian]
- Comments from the MSG [English] [Russian]
Also attached below is the Board decision in Russian.