This is the Fourth Afghanistan EITI Report, which covers the two fiscal periods 1391 (21st March - 20th December 2012) and 1392 (21st December 2012 – 20th December 2013). See PDF attached below.
Afghanistan EITI (AEITI) have also produced an infographic version of this report, see attached below.
Related news item: Informing reforms – one report at a time
The report contains:
- Report of the Independent Administrator to the AEITI MSG
- Executive Summary
- The Extractive Industries in Afghanistan
- Overview of Flows Reported and Reporting Entities Approach, Methodology and Work Done
- Results of the Reconciliation
- Other information
- Production Declared by Reporting Entities
- Social Expenditures and Infrastructure Provisions - Transportation Tariffs
- Beneficial Ownership
- State Owned Enterprises
Full details of amounts reported initially, adjustments made and the reconciled flows analysed by type of financial / in kind flow are reported together with other supporting information in the appendices.