Iraq Validation 2017
Assessment of progress on meeting the EITI Standard
This Validation has been completed.
Iraq was found to have made inadequate progress. A second Validation will commence on 26 April 2019.
Board decision: 26 october 2017, 2017-55/BM-38/BP-38-6-E
Validation commenced on 1 January 2017.
Validation country visit: 1-9 April 2017.
Secretariat initial assessment was completed on 17 July 2017.
The Validation report was issued on 25 September 2017.
Documents related to the Validation:
Initial data collection and stakeholder consultations
- 17.07.2017 - Report on Initial data collection and stakeholder consultation
Validation Report & comments
- 11.08.2017 - Draft Validation report
- DATE - Comments from the MSG to the draft Validation report
- DATE - Comments from the MSG to the initial assessment
- DATE - Final Validation Report
- DATE - VC Recommendation to the Board: Validation of Iraq