This Validation has been completed.
Mali was found to have made meaningful progress.
A second Validation will commence on 24 November 2018.
Board decision: 24 May 2017, 2017-29/BM-37/BP-37-9-B
Public Validation page: https://eiti.org/validation/mali/2016
Validation commenced on 1 July 2016.
Secretariat initial assessment was completed on 28.11.2016.
The Validation Report was issued on 20.02.2017.
Discussed in VC at meeting (including comparison table) on 25 April 2017 and LINK to meeting.
Recommendation from VC to Board via Board Paper 37-9-B on 11 May 2017.
Documents related to the Validation:
Initial data collection and stakeholder consultations
- 28.11.2016 - Report on Initial data collection and stakeholder consultation [French]
- Comments from the MSG [French]
Validation Report & comments
- 20.02.2017 - Validation Report [English] [French]
- 21.03.2017 - Comments from the National Secretariat and MSG [English][French]
- Comparison table [English] [French]
- VC Recommendation to the Board: Board Paper 37-9-B Validation of Mali [English] [French]
Letter to the country
- DATE - PDF [to follow]