Request for expression of interest: EITI mainstreaming studies 2017
The EITI’s action plan (see attached) includes targeted support to mainstreaming efforts in the DRC, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Nigeria, Mali and Mauritania. Other projects may be considered subject to the availability of funding.
In each case, external consultants will be engaged using CQS procurement in accordance with World bank guidelines. Consultants (individuals and firms) interested in supporting this work are invited to submit an expressions of interest.
EOIs may be submitted at any time.
It is expected that all work will be completed by end 2017.
Interested consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the qualifications and experience to support this work, including:
- Knowledge and experience with EITI implementation.
- Expertise in the governance issues relating to the oil, gas and mining sectors.
- Experience working with government, industry and civil society
- Technical and financial skills, including knowledge of public financial management and international auditing and assurance standards
- A track record of similar work in regions and countries where the EITI is implemented, including fragile states.
- Ability to conduct work in the applicable local languages.
- Credibility and independence: the consultant needs to be credible in the eyes of the host government, the private sector and civil society.
Expressions of Interest should be submitted via email to Sam Bartlett (firstname.lastname@example.org).