The 40th Board meeting will take place from 28-29 June 2018 in Berlin, Germany.
Several side events will take place in the margins of the Board meeting. One of them is on contract transparency, and you can see more about this event here.
Find an overview of all Board meetings here.
- Blog day 1, Wednesday, pre Board meeting: Celebrating multi-stakeholder governance
- Blog day 2, Thursday: EITI implementation deep dive and stakeholder engagement
- Blog day 3, Friday: Validations, grievances and a farewell
- The Republic of Congo has made meaningful progress in implementing the EITI
- EITI as an ‘entry point’ for in-depth reforms in Ukraine
- Madagascar recognised as having made meaningful progress against the EITI Standard
- Cameroon recognised as making meaningful progress against the EITI Standard
- Continuous strengthening of petroleum transparency in São Tome and Principe
- Colombia is first country in the Americas to reach the highest level of progress in implementing the EITI Standard
- The Netherlands joins the EITI
- Solomon Islands awaits a more appropriate time to implement EITI
Decisions taken at the Board meeting: see eiti.org/board-decisions, decisions including BM-40 in the reference number were taken in Berlin (Board meeting 40).
Pictures of the Board meeting on flickr.
Minutes will be available here.