Regional Director Francisco Paris is visiting Suriname (which became an EITI implementing country in May). He is meeting with the multi-stakeholder group to discuss mainstreaming, beneficial ownership, the reporting cycle and timelines, as well as governance of the multi-stakeholder group. Meeting with Minister Dodson.
From left to right:
- Dave Abeleven – Permanent Secretary at the Ministry of Natural Resources and the EITI's National Coordinator
- Rudy Jadoopat – National Coordinator of Guyana (the country is not yet a member but preparing for candidature)
- Minister of Natural Resources, Regilio Dodson
- Susana Moreira, World Bank
- Francisco Paris, EITI International Secretariat