Where: Palais des Nations, Geneva, Switzerland
When: 7 November, 10:00 - 11:15 CET
The IGF’s 19th Annual General Meeting, taking place on 7–9 November and hosted by the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, will gather stakeholders under the theme "Sharing mining benefits in the energy transition". Registration is open through the United Nations Office in Geneva.
EITI Executive Director, Mark Robinson will speak at the opening session, "Formal opening and setting the scene: Benefits sharing and transparency in the energy transition". This session will include formal opening remarks, followed by keynote presentations outlining new research, trends and standards shaping the global mining sector.
- Greg Radford, Director, IGF
Speakers (Formal Opening)
- Rebeca Grynspan, Secretary-General, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
- Nathalie Bernasconi-Osterwalder, Interim Co-President and Co-CEO, International Institute for Sustainable Development
- Maureen Coulas, Chair of IGF Executive Committee, IGF
Speakers (Setting the Scene)
- Mark Robinson, Executive Director, EITI
- Iain Steel, Director, Econias