The EITI Secretariat is recruiting a Financial Manager responsible for budget management and planning.
The Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI) International Secretariat, based in Oslo, Norway, is now recruiting a Financial Manager responsible for budget management and planning, developing EITI’s financial office procedures including systems for project management and control. This is a new, high profile position reporting directly to the Head of the Secretariat. It arises because the organisation is at a stage in its development when it needs to take its financial and reporting systems to the next level. This role could be adapted to being full or part-time (at least 3 days per week) depending upon the successful applicant's preference.
- Budget management and planning
- Financial management and internal control
- Cash and wage management
- Periodic reporting internally and externally
- Improvement of financial procedures
- Any other duties that may be assigned
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Accounts Management in Norway.
- Understanding of the Norwegian Working Environment Act (Arbeidsmiljøloven).
- Fluent in both English and Norwegian. English is the working language.
- Knowledge of either MAMUT or VISMA accounting programmes would be an advantage.
- Good Excel presentation skills.
- Ability to work flexibly and openly with a wide range of team members from different cultures.
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Finance Manager - 2014” no later than 20 June. Further inquires can be directed to Leah Krogsund (email@example.com) at the EITI International Secretariat.
We offer a unique opportunity to work in a friendly, social and international environment. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications.