EITI and Energy transition workshop for Anglophone Africa
The International Secretariat hosted an EITI regional workshop on Energy Transition.
Date: Thursday 1st December
Time: 12:00 to 13:30 CET
Presentations are available at the bottom of the page
Discuss the relevance of the EITI in helping countries manage opportunities and risks associated with the energy transition.
Showcase existing projects and initiatives undertaken by the EITI at the country and global levels.
Provide national EITI stakeholders with an opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback to help refine the EITI’s work in this area.
- Policy briefs such as :
- Subsidies at what cost? (March 2021)
- Preparing for the energy transition (October 2021)
- Shining a light on company ownership (March 2022)
- Strengthening governance of critical minerals (May 2022)
- Energy transition country factsheets, e.g., for Colombia, DRC, Ghana, Mauritania, Nigeria, Senegal, Zambia
- Updated guidance notes, e.g., on state participation, contract transparency, subnational revenues