40th Board Meeting
The 40th Board meeting will take place from 28-29 June in Berlin, Germany.
- Blog day 1, Wednesday, pre Board meeting: Celebrating multi-stakeholder governance
- Blog day 2, Thursday: EITI implementation deep dive and stakeholder engagement
- Blog day 3, Friday: Validations, grievances and a farewell
- The Republic of Congo has made meaningful progress in implementing the EITI
- EITI as an ‘entry point’ for in-depth reforms in Ukraine
- Madagascar recognised as having made meaningful progress against the EITI Standard
- Cameroon recognised as making meaningful progress against the EITI Standard
- Continuous strengthening of petroleum transparency in São Tome and Principe
- Colombia is first country in the Americas to reach the highest level of progress in implementing the EITI Standard
- The Netherlands joins the EITI
- Solomon Islands awaits a more appropriate time to implement EITI
Decisions taken at the Board meeting: see eiti.org/board-decisions, decisions including BM-40 in the reference number were taken in Berlin (Board meeting 40).
Pictures of the Board meeting on flickr.
Find an overview of all Board meetings here.