Kazakhstan Validation 2017
Kazakhstan was found to have made meaningful progress.
Board decision: 13 February 2018.
Validation commenced on 1 July 2017.
Country visit: 14-25 August 2017
Secretariat initial assessment was completed on 2 October 2017.
The draft Validation report was circulated to the MSG on 06 November 2017, with a deadline for comments on 27 November 2017.
The final Validation report was issued on 18 December 2017.
Discussed in VC at meeting on 12 January 2018.
Recommendation from VC to Board on 30 January 2018 via Board Paper 39-5-D.
Documents related to the Validation:
Initial data collection and stakeholder consultations
Validation Report & comments
- 06.11.17 - Draft Validation Report
- 28.11.17 - Comments from the MSG [English] [Russian]
- 18.12.17 - Final Validation Report [English] [French] [Russian]
- 30.01.18 - VC Recommendation to the Board: Validation of Kazakhstan, Board Paper 39-5-D
- The Board agreed that Kazakhstan has made meaningful progress in implementing the 2016 EITI Standard