Norway Validation 2016
This Validation is completed.
Norway was found to have made meaningful progress.
Board decision: The Board agreed that Norway has made meaningful progress in implementing the 2016 EITI Standard.
Validation commenced on 1 July 2016.
Secretariat initial assessment was completed on 12.01.2017.
The Validation Report was issued on 12.04.2017.
Discussed in VC at meeting (including comparison table) on 5 May 2017.
Recommendation from VC to Board via TBC.
Documents related to the Validation:
Initial data collection and stakeholder consultations
- 12.01.2017 - Report on Initial data collection and stakeholder consultation
- 13.02.2017 - Comments from the MSG, including tracked comments on the initial assessment
- 13.02.2017 - Comments from PWYP Norway.
Validation Report & comments
- Comparison table [English] [French]
- VC Recommendation to the Board