Ukraine Validation 2017
This Validation has been completed.
Ukraine was found to have made meaningful progress.
Validation commenced on 1 July 2017.
Country visit: 18-22 September 2017
Secretariat initial assessment was completed on 14 March 2018.
Comments from the MSG on the draft Validation report were received on 23 May 2018.
The Validation report was issued on 24 May 2018.
Discussed in VC at meeting on 26 April and 6 June 2018.
Recommendation from VC to Board on 14 June 2018 via Board Paper 40-6-G.
Documents related to the Validation:
Initial data collection and stakeholder consultations
Validation Report & comments
- 05.04.2018 - Draft Validation Report [English] [Ukrainian]
- 23.05.2018 - Comments from the MSG [English] [Ukrainian]
- 24.05.2018 - Response to the MSG's comments
- 24.05.2018 - Final Validation Report [English] [French] [Ukrainian]
- 14.05.2018 - VC Recommendation to the Board: Validation of Ukraine [English, French], Board Paper 40-6-G.
- 21.06.2018 - MSG's letter to consider the 2016 EITI Report [English, Ukrainian]
- 22.06.2018 - Revised VC Recommendation to the Board: Validation of Ukraine [English, French], Board Paper 40-6-G.