On 27 February 2019, Trinidad and Tobago was found to have made meaningful progress in implementing the EITI Standard. See Board decision 2019-23/BM-42.
Timeline of Validation and related materials
- 1 September 2018: Validation commenced
- 15-19 October 2018: Country visit
Initial data collection and stakeholder consultations
- 11 January 2019 - Report on Initial data collection and stakeholder consultation [English]
Validation Report & comments
- 28 January 2019 - Draft Validation Report [English | French]
- 11 February 2019 - Comments from the MSG [English]
- 14 February 2019 - Final Validation Report [English | French]
- 15 February 2019 - Validator response to MSG comments [English]
- 7 February 2019 - The Validation Committee discussed VC Paper 72-1 [English | French] on the Validation of Trinidad & Tobago.
- 13 February 2019 - Validation Committee Recommendation to the Board for discussion [English, French], Board Paper 42-5.
- 27 February 2019 - The Validation Committee discussed VC Paper 74-1 [English | French] on the Validation of Trinidad & Tobago.