Equatorial Guinea EITI candidature application
Equatorial Guinea's candidature application was received by the EITI Secretariat on 26 October 2019.
The EITI Board was informed of the challenging situation Equatorial Guinea faced as a result of COVID-19 in completing the EITI sign-up requirements. On 15 October 2020 the Board considered the application withdrawn and has invited Equatorial Guinea to submit a new candidature application. The country continues to work towards strengthening institutions for extractive governance with a view to membership at a future point.
Below you can find the following documents:
- Declaration of intent by the Prime Minister
- Declaration of intent by the President of the Republic
- Declaration by the Minister of Mines and Hydrocarbons
- Letters inviting confirmation of commitment by MSG members
- Letters confirming commitment by MSG members
- MSG members
- Internal regulations of the MSG
- Meetings carried out by the MSG and its committees
- Documents backing up the activities of the MSG
- Code of conduct
For additional publicly available information, please refer to the Equatorial Guinea EITI website here.